- Criminology Program was identified and designated as Center of Excellence (COE) in Criminology by CHED, for demonstrating excellence in providing quality instruction, research, extension and linkages and institutional qualifications, October 9, 2008
- CHED Certified the College as the first COE in Criminology Education in the Philippines.
- Dean Esther B. Vedaña was awarded as the Most Outstanding Professional of the Year Award by PRC- the highest award bestowed by the Commission, June 2008
- Business Administration Program was granted Level III Re- Accredited Status by PACOCUA, February 28, 2008
- Bachelor in Secondary Education Program was granted Level III Re-Accredited Status by PACUCOA, February 28, 2008
- Bachelor in Elementary Education Program was granted Level III Re-Accredited Status by PACUCOA , February 28, 2008
- Liberal Arts Program was granted Level III Re-Accredited Status by PACOCUA, February 28, 2008
- Accountancy Program was granted Candidate Status, PACUCOA, April 21, 2008
- Computer Science Program was granted Candidate Status, PACUCOA, April 21, 2008
- Dr. Carmelo John E. Vidal, Director, IES was the only Filipino delegate to the 2nd UNESCO ASIAN YOUTH Forum in Chosun University, Gwangju, Korea, June 26-30, 2008
- University of Luzon was recognized as Center of Training Institution for the Dep-Ed Certificate and INSET Programs for Region I, March 7, 2008. The school has passed the criteria set by the CHED, Dep-Ed and Teacher Education Council.
- Hector San Pedro, BSBA student, Grand Prize Award, 2008 East Asian University student presentation contest on History and Peace, August 27-31, 2008 in South Korea
- Criminology Program was granted LEVEL III Re-Accredited Status by PACUCOA, February 28, 2007.
- Criminology Program was granted LEVEL II Re-Accredited Status by PACUCOA, January 9, 2006.
- Hotel and Restaurant Management Program was granted Candidate Status by PACUCOA, January 31, 2006
- Nursing Program was granted Candidate Status by PACUCOA, January 31, 2006
- UL-DBC National Champion, Best in Marching Band and Best in Drum Line –Drum and Bugle Corps National Competition held at Marikina Sports Center, Marikina City, April 2006
- Manlincor Award of Excellence-given by the City of Dagupan as the Most Outstanding Higher Education Institution in Dagupan City, June 20,2006
- Manlincor Award of Excellence for Education (Posthumous) presented to Pres. Luis F. Samson given by the City of Dagupan, June 20, 2006
- Champion PRISAA Inter-Collegiate Invitational Basketball Championship
- Awarded as among the very few HEI’s with the highest number of accredited programs and majors by the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA), 2004
- Rank No. 2 in National Passing for the Criminology Licensure Examination awarded by the Professional Regulations Commission, June 2004
UL Milestones 2015-2020
UL Milestones 2009-2014